PLEASE NOTE: We will not be accepting donations the week of Dec. 25 through Jan. 1. We apologize for any inconvenience.
“Where to donate?” is a question people often ask themselves. Not only can you shop at Treasures, you can also make tax-deductible donations. All proceeds from Treasures benefit Bridgehaven Pregnancy Support Center, so when you give to Treasures, you are supporting women, couples and families right here in our community. Donations are accepted from 10:00 AM until half an hour before the store closes. Donating clothes doesn’t have to be boring if you come in and look around while you’re at it! Thank you for giving!
We gladly accept these quality, new or gently-used items:
- Clothing for women, men and children
- Jewelry, purses, shoes and belts
- Baby equipment: New or under 2 years old (see exceptions below)
- Books, Bibles, games, DVDs and CDs
- Curtains, linens, blankets, towels, and rugs
- Home decor items
- Holiday items
- Small appliances and microwaves
- Dishes, glassware, silverware, pots and pans
- Fabric, craft items
- Some Furniture
- Small workout accessories
Please donate only clean items that are in good or excellent condition, in working order, and have all parts and pieces. If you have questions on any of the above, please call us at 319-364-1988.
If they didn’t sell for you, they won’t sell for us either.
For safety reasons we are not able to accept the following:
- Used cribs, infant car seats, or breast pumps
- Outdated electrical equipment
- Blow-up toys
- TVs, Computers and computer-related equipment
- Exercise Equipment
Donations can be dropped off up until 30 minutes before we close. A member of the team can help you unload and provide you with a receipt for your tax-deductible donation. Please do not leave donations when the store is closed. Donations hours are as follows:
- M, T, W, F: 10 am – 4:30 pm
- Thurs: 10 am – 6:30 pm
- Sat: 10 am – 3:30 pm