Rich Blessings of Love and Health to Treasures Customers,
Hard times are part of life. But these past months have been more than hard for so many. Although many are anxious to reopen and get things going again, others still are just not ready – and that is okay. Our store has long been a place of love and community, a place where people find unique treasures, with the greatest Treasure of all being Jesus. The people who shop at Treasures know and feel the difference it makes in the community. It has filled our hearts to feel your love and support through this time of being closed.
After much prayer, preparation and planning, our team is ready to begin slowly and wisely reopening our store. Your safety and the safety of our staff and volunteers have been and is our top priority. Our teams have been planning how to reopen – not just when – and keeping your wellbeing as our top consideration in every decision.
On Tuesday, May 26, Treasures will reopen to the public during its normal business hours. While shopping will resume normal hours, we will continue only accepting donations Tuesday-Thursday from 10AM-2PM.
We want you to feel safe while you are in our shop. As part of our thoughtful, phased in reopening approach, we have implemented several new practices to welcome you back safely. If you have a fever, sore throat, cough, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last two weeks, we ask that you please stay home. Other additional measures we are taking at the store include:
- Reduced Capacity: No more than 10 customers will be allowed to shop in the store at one time.
- Limited Shopping Time: We ask that you spend no more than 30 minutes in the store shopping, especially if there are others waiting outside the store to shop.
- No Children: Please do not shop with children under the age of 16.
- Face Coverings: Staff and volunteers will be required to wear face masks, and we ask you to do so as well.
- Hand Sanitizer: Available at the store.
- Increased Cleaning: We frequently clean and disinfect throughout the day.
- Social Distancing: Allow the appropriate 6 feet between you and other shoppers.
- Associate & Volunteer Wellness: Staff and volunteers will participate in wellness screenings before their shifts.
Seek direction from staff and volunteers during this time. Let’s work together to ensure everyone is cared for and comfortable.
“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32
We truly look forward to serving you and our community once again.